We have the necessary technologies and instrumentation to support fine structural Protein Characterization and Peptide Characterization programs, as well as the characterization of liposomal products.
Technological platforms for Protein Characterization include:
- LC/MS/MS (Ion Trap) for amino acid sequence and primary structure analysis/confirmation
- Electron Transfer Dissociation (ETD) for analysis of Post-Translational Modifications (PTM), including glycosylation, sulfation, and phosphorylation
- LC/MS (ESI-TOF) in conjunction with enzymatic digestion to determine disulfide bridge mapping
- Various modes of spectroscopy for protein secondary structure analysis
- Automated Edman Degradation for N-Terminal sequence analysis
- HPLC in combination with enzymatic digestion and fluorescence detection for oligosaccharide profiling and quantitation of sialylation
- HPLC/UV/MS Peptide Mapping
- Amino Acid Compositional Analysis (AAA)
- ELISA/Immunoassay method development and validation for protein/peptide quantification and residual contaminant analysis
- SDS-PAGE, IEF and 2-D Gel Electrophoresis coupled with Densitometry
- Determination of Extinction Coefficient
- SEC for aggregation and oligomerization analysis
- RP-HPLC for purity and impurity analysis
These Protein Characterization methodologies may be applied to products such as: Recombinant and Fusion Proteins, Antibody Products, Recombinant Vaccine Products, and Peptide–Based Therapeutics.